Adobe Famous Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
Released by Adobe for Android
Modem version of Lightroom Android
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a professional and specialized Adobe program that provides powerful tools for photography, editing and sharing of images. Android Lightroom supports the DNG raw format and can create highly professional images.
Photoshop Lightroom features Android
- Ability to share images on various social networks and get comments from family and friends in Photoshop Lightroom gallery.
- All images within Adobe Photoshop Lightroom can be accessed by opening the program and viewing them at the same size
- Ability to perform various edits and apply contrast and light adjustment using various tools as simple as possible
- Ability to edit images inside the phone and easy access to them
- View, organize and share images on smart devices
- Sync simple editing images with all versions of Photoshop Lightroom
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom has been released by Adobe today, as we said earlier. This app allows users to manage and categorize images in the phone. With the Lightroom Android app, you can adjust the light inside the images. This software allows you to professionally adjust the light of images. You can sync your own images in different versions of the Photoshop Lightroom Android app, for example, you can access the images you have edited on your computer and continue editing on your computer. In the end, you can share design images on various social networks, such as Facebook .
Full raw HDR format is now supported on the following devices:
Samsung S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8 +, Note 8, Google Pixel, Pixel XL and OnePlus 5
● Sync Presets & Profiles: Take your presets and profiles with you, wherever you go
● Create & Manage Presets: Create your own custom presets to easily save your favorite edits
● Healing Brush: Correct blemishes or remove distracting objects from your photos
● Guided Tutorials (phone only): Step-by-step guides for how to use Lightroom CC
● Expanded HDR Support Technology Preview: Enable the HDR capture mode on compatible devices that have not yet been officially tested and verified.