Android 3.2.180425 AIDE Android version patched for the first time in Iran
With all the features available and all unlocked sections (user requests)
AIDE – The Android IDE is the most popular and expensive Google Play application for Android phones. This software is a worthwhile work of the appfour bundle, by which users who are fluent in programming language are able to write all sorts of software they want through this software, and then compile, edit, sync and …. Also, this powerful application can automatically detect, edit, and correct errors in the programming line itself by the editor.
AIDE Features – Android IDE
- Ability to write a simple and experimental program to get started
- Ability to write types of software under Xml and Java as well as C ++ and …
- Ability to run and test programs written by you
- Ability to automatically detect and correct errors in your programming line
- Tools for Zoom, Bold and more … in the programming line
To download the latest premium version of the software along with the download of the offline SDK required by the program to link directly to the rest of this post from the sites.
AIDE patch guide – Android IDE
- After installing the program, install and run the patch. Then select the Patch option and wait for the program to patch.
- This patch needs rout and applies to all versions of the AIDE program.
Fixed: Incorrect errors with libraries
New: Support for Chromebooks
New: Support for API level 27 (Android 8.1)
New: Support for Multi-Window Mode for Android 7 (Nougat) and above
New: Support for NDK development on Android 8.0 (Oreo) devices.
New: Updated Google Repository and Android Support Libraries to latest version
Improved: NDK support is now delivered through Google Play