Manage apps installed on your phone with App Manager: Uninstaller & Backup
Ability to delete and backup applications
Maybe you’ve installed many apps on your phone such as Messenger, social networks, games, health and fitness, education, news, entertainment, and many of the apps have made it difficult to manage them. Be. If so, we suggest using App Manager: Uninstaller & Backup.With this app, you can manage applications on your phone.
- Manage apps installed on your phone
- Deleting apps with one click
- Supports removal on several different pages
- Ability to backup programs
- Manage system applications
- Ability to disable and enable and display details
- Ability to rebuild the program from the backup
- Support for full screen view
- Supports cloud services for duplication
App Manager: Uninstaller & Backup Allows users to manage applications installed on the phone. You can easily delete any of the installed applications on the phone. There is also a backup feature so you can back up software installed on your phone so that you can use the backup if there is a problem. Also, the ability to transfer backups to cloud services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. is provided directly from within the application.
Fixed urgent issue of not being able to share apps.