Manage program permissions with App Ops – Permission manager
Need to be a router
App Ops – Permission manager is part of the Android system that gives access to phone apps and various tasks. This is possible for all programs, even if they are disabled.
Android apps have various access permissions that are specified in the PlayStation. If you like full control over the accessibility of an app, the App Ops app will help you with this.
- Supports Lollipop, Marshmallow and Nougat
- Material Design
- Supports multiple users and working mode
- CyanogenMod’s App Ops support
- This software may not work on some rooted devices.
- There is the possibility of crash or inactivity on custom ROMs like MIUI.
– Increase the speed of the root mode
– Try fix root mode may not work on some devices
– Change icon for Android 8+
– Try to fix crash when restoring backup
– Provide a temporary fix for Android P for DP2 users
– Add “Select all” for all lists (long press item -> 3-dot menu -> select all)
– System plugin mode now provides Magisk module template v1500 for Magisk users