Transfer games and apps to the Apps2SD PRO memory card: All in One Tool
Along with several other utility tools
These days, with the launch of numerous games, we will be installing a few games to fill the memory of the phone, and the internal memory of the phone is not a place to install the game and the new program or file transfer.
That’s why the best thing to do in such a situation is to transfer games and bulk apps to the phone’s memory card. But as you know, this option is not available on Android phones by default, and you will need to install lateral apps to do this.
- Transfer various files to the memory card
- Simulate Terminal
- Mount folder
- Clean up corrupted phone apps
- Hide apps and games on your phone
- Backing up apps and games
- Advanced Phone Restoration Options
- Phone Screen Recording
- TaskManager to close programs without use
- Manage apps on the phone
- Speed up the phone RAM
- Test the speed of the phone memory card
- Partition tools
- Hibernate Apps
The Apps2SD PRO: All in One Tool also offers many more options for transferring games and apps. This software allows you to easily transfer games and programs that make up space in the internal memory to the phone’s side of the phone.
This app will also offer you interesting features like memory card repair, speed boost and memory card management, which can be useful for you.
Note: To use this software, you must prepare the following:
- Your device must be rooted to use this app
- partitions on the phone’s memory card
- Busybox installed on the phone