The latest version of the Automatic Clicker program
Different Android apps can let you do different things. With different Android apps, you will have a variety of tools and you can easily use them.
Automatic Clicker is a very functional tool that you can use to automatically touch your phone’s screen. In some Android games and apps you need to score or reject the stage to get clicks to keep up the game. These sequential clicks will be eaten for many nervous users and can not do well. But with this program, you can easily select the points you want to click, and even choose the time between each click to click on the startup option to quickly and continuously click the specified points.
Features of the Automatic Clicker program
- A very functional tool
- Simple and easy interface
- Ability to click on apps and games
- No need to root
- Supports full screen apps
- Specify the time between each click
- Specify click points
- Show hover program keys
- And other facilities
As stated above, the Automatic Clicker application is a very practical tool that lets you easily touch your screen easily and effortlessly. Just select the points you want and specify the time interval between each touch. Then enter your desired program and start the operation plan through floating widgets. You will then see that the program will do your clicks instead of you at specified intervals.
Screen shot of the game or the program
* Several bug fixes
* Improved stability when running for very long times
* Improved localization support
* Stability improvements for newer devices
* Expanded support for devices with notches
* At our users request we’ve returned a banner ad from an interstitial ad for Simple / Single Mode