Exciting and compact Bowmasters game
Very attractive and lovely gameplay
Another product from the famous Miniclip company
Bahman’s 17th update: A new fashion has been tested on the S6 edge
Bowmasters is a very cool and appealing game from the famous miniclip company. As you know, this Australian company started its work in 2001 with the release of low-pitched games (initially powered by SWF flash), and until today, when it’s been celebrating its 15th birthday, the tradition continues He is taking his old days and giving the games a little. The game of professional archers is no exception to this, and it runs as a compact game in the genre of action. Logically, the game has the same gameplay as the previous mini-clip gameplay.
- 30 awesome characters with unique characters
- 31 different types of weapons to fight
- The killing of characters with puppet physics like
- Memorable duels with your friends
- Play in different modes, shooting to birds, fruits and …
- Defeat the enemies in the duels plus get the money
- Get different rewards for your skills
- Two dimensional gameplay is very interesting and fun
Bowmasters will feature characters that work professionally in archery. In the game, you must throw the beams to specific targets that are located in different places, with the help of the arc which is left to you. Of course, you can throw objects unexpectedly and differently into targets, and you are not only required to throw a shot. The game runs in a variety of ways, such as hunting birds, or shooting into fruits, which each mode takes on a particular challenge. There are a number of obstacles on the way that make the game more challenging. You can also undo the various characters and arrows in the game.
Note: The game does not run on devices with RAM less than one gigabyte.
Bug fixes and general improvements.