Professional photography on Android with Camera FV-5
Patchy version of the app with a new look
Looking to introduce the many apps we’ve ever done on Android’s top site, this time, we’re going to introduce one of the most powerful camera software called Camera FV-5, which lets you take professional photography.
- Variable, customizable and always available parameters: Radiation, ISO (sensor sensitivity), light calculation mode, focal length adjustment, white balance and program mode
- The viewfinder is similar to a DSLR
- Lighting and advanced radiation levels at 3 to 7 frames
- Planning and Priority Speed
- Storage in JPEG and PNG formats with quality capability
- Supports EXIF / XMP MetaData
- Smart timer for auto shooting
- Adjust focal length automatically, by touching the screen, macro mode and locked
- Setting how to shoot with a flash
- Change the resolution of the image with 21 different modes
- Possibility to display the last shot taken before re-shooting with the ability to adjust the display time
- Adjust focal length automatically before shooting if not set
- Create a small thumbnail preview image
- Ability to change storage location
- Ability to change default name for storing photos
- Display the amount of battery, the number of storable photos on the memory and the sensitivity of the on-screen sensor
- Create beautiful nightlife and light-moving paths with sequential shooting capabilities of up to 60 seconds
The camera FV-5 can be considered one of the most powerful camera apps for Android, which, due to its proprietary features, is sold at a fairly high price on Google Play.
For those who love photography with the handset, the Camera FV-5 can be considered an excellent choice. This software can make stunning and awesome effects on your pictures when shooting.
Just select the effect you want and place it on the photo you want. The ability to determine the quality of the images is also possible with this powerful software to take photos of different qualities. It also allows users to manage images inside the phone, and you can have complete control over the images inside your phone’s gallery.