Chronus Pro – Home & Lock Widget widget
Fully Unlocked Version
Chronus Pro – Home & Lock Widget is a complete set of Android widgets that can accommodate all your needs with different widgets. This suite is known as the most complete Android widget package.
- Excellent personalization and flexibility
- Having a Yahoo Meteorological Panel and Meteorological Meteorology and predicting its status
- Shrink the weather widget on the phone’s Lock Screen
- A panel of new feeds and RSS source and internal article reader
- Calendar panel and show events that are going to happen
- Backup and restore widget settings
Pro version features:
- Having additional widget (weather forecast, calendar, clock)
- Custom measures for the clock, weather display and calendar
- Change the clock panel and display the weather status
- Change the look of analog clock
- Monthly view based on calendar style
- Calendar color and calendar events
- Placing the widget on the backgammon
- View news from feeds and Twitter
- Dreamy and beautiful screen saver
- Notifications in Staatus load section for weather conditions
- Support for Android Smart Watches
Widgets can give you very quick access. Some widgets are specially designed for a particular application that works for the same application.But other categories of widgets are publicly available, which are public and general. For example, widgets such as clock, calendar, weather and … are public and can solve public needs. Widgets have a lot of fans and many people use them. If you are also an enthusiast and widget user, we recommend that you do not miss Chronus Pro – Home & Lock Widget at all.
Chronus Pro – Home & Lock Widget is a complete set of Android widgets by which you can easily place any widget you want on your phone screen or even the Lock Screen. Various widgets and various applications are included in this package that you can customize. There is even the option of customizing the color of the widgets and you can change the widgets depending on your personal taste.
Please note: Unfortunately, the Huawei Oreo calendar updating problem is a bug in EMUI and it’s something Huawei can fix. We have added a user setting to enable ‘hack’ that may or may not help with this problem.
Version 10.8.x – Kotlin
– Significant parts of the app re-written in Kotlin
– Use LocalBroadcastManager for UI updates
– Data sync to Chronus Wear
– Tapping is a news icon in Flex widget