Android Device Control Device Control
Can be installed on rooted devices
Device Control is a software tool for controlling your Android device and its various parts, such as Tasker, program management, editors, locking, wireless file management, and more.
- Device specific features such as: vibration power, screen color temperature, LCD power reduction
- CPU frequency, management, i / o scheduler
- GPU frequency and full management
- Voltage control, fast charging
Explanation of permissions:
- Super User Access: Device Control requires root to be used accurately.
- Billing: For optional funding in the application
- Internet: Ability to contact the program builder to report errors and errors and report them and fix bugs
- Read External Memory and Read Internal Memory: Required for Wireless Manager File
- Continued phone status: to better identify your device
- Get Completed Boot: To restore the trick when launching the device
- Vibration: To test the vibration power
- Clear Cache Schedules: Ability to clear cache application with application management