Hack and cheat on Android games with Game Guardian Game Guardian
Game Guardian is similar to the Game Killer for Android smartphones, which allows you to cheat the games. This program allows you to convert different values in games (such as money and coins) to your desired level. This way, you can select a very high amount so you can use it during the game.
There are plenty of programs to manipulate the variations within the games and apps, but without a doubt Game Guardian is the most complete program in the field that runs on all versions of Android.
We have also prepared training on the use of GameGuardian.
- Search the exact numbers with the exact number
- Search the value of the game variable value, for example: bigger or smaller
- Lock the game value with a fixed number
- Save or load pre-managed lists
- Change the game speed
- Touching the app to apply tools throughout the game
- Run on ARM and X86 devices
How to use Guardian Game:
- Run the GameGuardian application. When you run the program, you’ll see a semi-transparent icon on the screen.
- Run the game, then search for the amount you want to find. This amount can include money or anything.
- Press the icon in the tab, and then press the search key and press the desired number.
- Go back to the game and see the amount you want.
- Go back to the Guardian program again and search again to find the new value so your results will appear.
- If necessary, repeat Steps 4 and 5 several times to show the lowest number of results.
- After you find the amount you want in the app, long-click on it to change its value so that you can enter the amount you want.
– Added unrandomizer. Read the help.
– Improved speedhack.
– Bug fixes.
– Updated translations.
– Returned support for ARMv5.