Powerful Scanner Genius Scan + Scanner – PDF Scanner
Genius Scan is a powerful software for scanning various documents. With this program, you can receive PDF output and save it. This software supports cloud-based Dropbox for direct transfer of scanned files.
- Automatic frame detection and perspective correction
- Fill up images after scanning
- Possibility to email scanned image in JPG or PDF format
- Create PDF documents with multiple scans
- Save images in JPG format or PDF files
- High security and the ability to spy on the app
The use of mobile phone scanners today has become very popular amongst students. Scanner applications can be used to scan various documents such as pamphlets, books, and more. Scanner programs are able to convert scanned documents to a PDF file so you can use it.
Genius Scan is an old and powerful app for scanning documents, this time on the site, we have prepared the latest version for it. This program is able to detect and automatically detect the page you are trying to scan. Then you can easily convert the image from the page to the Genius Scan program into a PDF file.
In addition to the PDF format, the user can save the image taken in JPG format. Once the Genius Scan program snaps from your documents, it can automatically increase its quality or adjust its light. You will also have the ability to email the built-in documents to different people through the program itself.
This first update of 2018 fixes several issues you reported:
– Auto Export now uses the PDF password you set in settings
– Accents in a document title or tags are now correctly exported in the PDF metadata
We’ve also added WebDAV as an export option (manual or auto).
Have a great 2018 and feel free to contact us for any suggestion or feedback!