Close the running application and speed up the KillApps Pro: Close all apps running
As you know, after getting out of some phone apps, they are not completely closed because they are ready and running, which will greatly reduce your smartphone’s speed. To this end, there are a number of different apps on the Android market, which explicitly tells KillApps Pro: Close all apps running is one of the best and it’s great for closing the running applications in the background.
- Prevent Auto Launch Software Backgrounds and Close them
- Supports system programs and user programs
- Ability to add running programs to the list of exceptions
- Enhance the speed of the phone by emptying the occupied times in Rome
- Closing unused software and saving battery usage
- Ability to cool the device and reduce CPU usage
- It has a very simple interface and very small volume
KillApps Pro: Close all apps running lets you shut down all running applications with a simple touch and reboot programs. Prevent the automatic launch of the software. It allows you to select a list of programs that you do not want to shut down, support for system programs and user programs, enhance the speed of the smartphone by emptying the time occupied in RAM, soft closing Unused storage and battery storage, and more. It’s an indicator of the program, which, along with a user-friendly, easy-to-use, user-friendly interface, can speed up memory usage, save memory, and keep your phone cool. It will improve its performance and make it unnecessary to have other similar programs.
v1.7.3: Fixed bugs
+ Expand and shrink lists
+ Show apps page info
+ Close single apps