KineMaster Pro Video Editor – Video Editor
KineMaster Pro – Video Editor is a powerful and professional software for editing and assembling movies on Android phones, providing users with various features, allowing users to capture videos taken with their camera phone. Simply edit and make awesome and amazing videos.
Features of the KineMaster movie editing program
- Modify Frame to Frame videos, Cut off different sections of the video
- Quickly display videos at any time
- Adjust the saturation of light and color in videos
- Speed control for video files
- Fade internal and external sound
- Handwriting and stickers support
- Having very beautiful effects
- Video rotation capability
- Having so many sound effects
- Share videos on youtube, facebook, google plus …
Editing a movie is easier than ever with KineMaster Pro
One of the most commonly used smartphones among users is the ability to use them as a powerful and high-end camera. Smartphones can be used to take pictures and videos because of their high quality. Many users like to edit their own movies on their own. If you are also a member of the same category, we recommend that you do not miss the program that we have prepared for you at this time.
The software will provide you with plenty of options for editing your videos and beautifying them, and you can make your videos more beautiful with these tools.
Various themes are also included in this software so you can edit your own movies using them. You can create a very cool video by combining images and putting them together as a movie. In particular, you’ll be able to put the audio file as the background music of this clip too. The KineMaster Pro – Video Editor has many beautiful and beautiful effects so you can make your own videos more beautiful.
You can also use this software to put the desired text on your videos and you can put any text you want with the desired color and font on the videos. The ability to save videos with 1080p HD video is also available to users.
Supported formats in KineMaster
Video formats: .mp4 (H.264 Baseline / Main / High Profile + AAC LC), .3gp (H.264 Baseline / Main / HIgh Profile AAC LC), .mov (H.264 + AAC LC, only on devices where MOV video format is played in a native gallery.
Audio formats: .mp3, .m4a, .aac
Image formats: .jpg, .png
Real-time video and audio recording
• Fixed an issue on Android 4.x devices where the video was not added to the timeline
• Bug fixes and performance improvements