Microsoft Launcher New Version for Microsoft Launcher for Android
Microsoft Launcher is a stylish and attractive launcher for Android and Android devices. The launcher, which was previously released under the name Arrow Launcher, has undergone major changes to its new version, with a lot of personalization capabilities. By installing this launcher, you can easily install and activate various themes and icons.
Without a doubt, the Microsoft launcher with a 4.6-point gamer on the PlayStation is one of the best and fastest launcher available for Android, which we propose to try the new version. This version is still in trial mode and will be released in the near future.
You can use the Bing Momentum Wallpaper in the Microsoft Launcher Launcher to see the wallpaper change on your mobile device as soon as you change the wallpaper.
This launcher provides access to various sections through shortcuts on the phone’s screen. Of course, you will not be able to add custom icons to your mobile home screen. This launcher with a stylish appearance can be a great choice to change the look of the phone.However, there is still room for completing the Microsoft Launcher!
What’s new for v4.5:
– Let meeting attendees know you’re running late from the calendar card.
– Employees whose companies use Microsoft Intune’s data protection policies can now use Microsoft Launcher for viewing corporate data.
– Adjust the icon size in the app drawer, dock and home screen.
– Set wallpapers for home and lock screen (7.0+)
– Add blank pages in vertical mode;
– Recurring reminders;
– Oreo shortcuts creation;