Mini Metro Mini Maze Game
Tested version of the game offline
Mini Metro is the name of one of the most beautiful Google Play games in the Pazlie style, which is being sold for sale at a price of $ 4.29 in Google Play, which, given the availability of the game, received a score of 4.8 out of 5, and close It has downloaded 50,000 downloads for downloading and downloading a great hit that represents a great gaming experience for users and a positive hit for the studio maker Playdigious.
- The ability to play in a simulated environment
- There are various tools to advance to the game
- Ability to play as offline and without the need for data
- The ability to grow in different cities
- Compatible with all types of phones and tablets
- HD 3-D HDD
- Simulation sound and very beautiful
Introducing Mini Metro
In this management game, you have the task of designing and locating the locations of the metro and metro intercontinental, which is all about your idea and taste in the game. At the beginning of the game, and for your sight, there are 3 routes that you need to design so that the metro can reach the destination in the shortest possible time. It may take some of the early stages of the game to have the least time in this game, but with the passage of steps, of course, these times will multiply, so that they have to run a better career in the game. At each station, you have features such as maintenance and repair of the subway to eliminate it in the event of a previous problem. You should not spend too much time in this case, as it may be in the process of working You have a negative impact. In this game, about 11 cities are designed, which will be doubled in advance with the task of designing you in different cities.
• London, 1960: Nearly 30 years since his revolutionary first map, Harry Beck created his last vision of the underground in 1960.
• New York City, 1972: Inspired by the iconic London map, Massimo Vignelli produced this modernist interpretation of the MTA.
• Paris, 1937: In contrast to the sleek modern design, the elegant Seine dances through Paris in this pre-war map.
Deliver 1000 passengers in normal or extreme mode to any of these cities to unlock their alternate maps.