Latest version of the best Android video player MX Player Pro
Pro version patched 1.9.24 without ads and no problem licensing
The most popular Android video player MX Player Pro
It’s safe to say MX Player Pro is the best video player for Android. The reason for this is the ease-of-use, easy-to-use software with 99% Android capabilities. Support for multi-core processors for fast rendering of videos, displaying various subtitles, protecting your image files and supporting Android. 4.4 is unique in this app.
If you have multiple video players installed on your phone or tablet, we suggest you remove all of them and install the latest version of MX Player Pro.
MX Player Features:
- Zooming on two-finger running video (Multi Touch)
- Displays a variety of subtitle formats with the ability to change the subtitle position to match the video
- Subtitle readability, Possibility to display border and shadow for subtitles
- Full support for Android 4.2
- Play avi, mpeg, mp4, wmv, divx, xvid, mov, flv, vob, 3gp, mkv and …
- Setting the timing of the subtitles
Question: What is a codec and why should it be installed?
Codecs are software supplements that can greatly increase the power of playback and rendering of the software after installation. So after installing the codec, the software will use its hardware and software power to play videos.
Q: What code should I download and which codec is appropriate for my phone ?!
To find out which codec is right for your phone, install and import the software and then select your Android phone’s Menu Hardware Button.Now select the Settings option as the image.
Then select the Decoder option as shown below:
Scroll down and scroll down to the option that we set around in red.
Here the software clearly identifies the required codec for your phone. For example, for a phone where the images are taken, it is appropriate for the software of the ARMv7 NEON codec:
Learn how to use Comstock codecs:
These codecs include Arm v7-Neon-Arm v7-Tegra3-Arm v7-Tegra2-Arm v6 VFP-Arm v6-Arm v5TE-x86-MIPS and support dts / dtshd / ac3 / eac3 / mlp audio formats. Has it
How to install codecs:
- Copy the Zip file to the codec in your memory.
- Go to the Custom Codec Settings “Decoder” and select the Zip file.
- The program automatically installs the appropriate codec.
- Close the program after installation and run it again.
How to enable DTS:
After installing the codecs, go to Settings> Decoder in the program and activate software audio .
Haas version fixed:
If you have problems installing regular versions of Android 5.0+, use the fixed version.
If you have any license issues, you can skip the program with its own patch.
* Kindly check in-app changelog for the complete list of changes *
Support for external PGS subtitle (* .sup)
H264 & HEVC 10bit videos can be force tried on HW & HW + decoders
Option set the corner offset to handle curved screen issues
Option to manually select the notification background
Option to set the background color for subtitle text
Audio crackling with aac_latm tracks
Vobsub (idx / sub) subtitles are not rendered
HW + & SW file to play some h.264 videos
File to run on Android P