Latest version of the best Android video player MX Player Pro
Pro version patched 1.10.43 without ads and no problem licensing
The most popular Android video player is MX Player Pro
It’s safe to say that MX Player Pro is the best video player for the Android operating system. The reason for this is the ease of use. The software is ultra-fast and compatible with 99% of Android devices. Support for multi-core processors for fast rendering of videos, displaying various subtitles, protecting your image files and supporting Android. 4.4 is a unique feature of this app.
If you have multiple video players installed on your phone or tablet, we suggest you remove all of them and install the latest version of MX Player Pro.
MX Player Features:
- Zooming on two-finger running video (Multi Touch)
- Displaying a variety of subtitle formats with the ability to change the subtitle position to match the video
- Subtitle readability, Possibility to display border and shadow for subtitles
- Full support for Android 4.2
- Play avi, mpeg, mp4, wmv, divx, xvid, mov, flv, vob, 3gp, mkv and …
- Set the timing of the subtitles
Question: What is a codec and why should it be installed?
Codecs are software supplements that can greatly increase the power of playback and rendering of the software after installation. Therefore, after installing the codec, the software application will use its hardware and software to play video.
Q: What code should I download and which codec is appropriate for my phone ?!
To find out which codec is right for your phone, install and import the software and then select your Android phone’s Menu Hardware Button.Now select the Settings option as the image.
Then select the Decoder option as shown below:
Scroll down and scroll down to the option that we set around in red.
Here, the software clearly identifies the codec needed for your phone. For example, for a phone with images taken from it, it is appropriate for the software of the ARMv7 NEON codec:
Learn how to use custom codecs:
These codecs include Arm v7-Neon-Arm v7-Tegra3-Arm v7-Tegra2-Arm v6-VFP-Arm v6-Arm v5TE-x86-MIPS and support dts / dtshd / ac3 / eac3 / mlp audio formats. It has.
How to install codecs:
- Copy the Zip file to your memory card.
- Go to the Custom Codec Settings “Decoder” and select the Zip file.
- The program automatically installs the appropriate codec.
- Close the program after the installation is complete and run again.
How to enable DTS:
After installing the codecs, go to Settings> Decoder in the program and activate software audio .
Haas version fixed:
If you have problems installing regular versions of Android 5.0+, use the fixed version.
If you have any license issues, you can crack the program by its own patch.Ads
* Fixed: Soft navigation buttons are invisible on some devices
* Fixed: License validation issues on devices with Android 8 and newer versions
* Fixed: Unable to toggle Background Play from the quick shortcuts