Oxford Medical Dictionary Oxford Medical Dictionary
Offline version with usability offline
In the previous articles, introduced several different Android-powered dictionaries that came with specialized topics. This time, we have prepared another Oxford Medical Dictionary for Oxford Medical Dictionary.
- Having a fuzzy filter for periods that accurately and completely write a word are not sure
- Search by keyword to search for keywords in verbs phrases
- Replacing a word with the number of words written in a text
This dictionary includes a series of tools that you can use to expand your own learning:
- Have a list of favorites to add custom words to the library and list and access it very quickly
- Display new vocabularies on a daily basis to maintain and enhance learning
- Ability to use the dictionary as a widget on the home page and translate words at a very fast and short time with this widget.
- View vocabulary in the field of the program with examples of sentences and learn more and faster
- Supports offline and offline mode; In offline mode, you must download all databases that do not require internet to translate words.Read Also..
• Fully optimized support for Android 8
• Improved integration of the Lookup features for Google apps
• Bug fixes and improvements