Edit images on the phone with PhotoMap PRO Photo Gallery
The PhotoMap PRO Photo Gallery software allows users to edit images. Along with the ability to edit images, this app also has an application that can be used to travel to a location.
- View images based on the date they were recorded
- Routing your travels using the geo router
- Possibility to import GPX file from other external routers
- Save the path of your trips to the GPX and KML file
- View images in high similarity mode
- Use the dedicated widget for your phone’s home screen
- Change location recorded in pictures using drop and drag
- Add GPS spot to photos manually
With the PhotoMap PRO Photo Gallery, you can add GPS tags to the images you take. This way, later, when you look at your recorded photos, you can easily remember the location of the recorded photo. The ability to display gallery images in different modes is also provided by this app. It has an awesome user interface, as well as powerful tools for editing and managing images, among other features of this Android app.Read Also..
✔ Optimized for huge photo / video collections. Tested with more than 35,000 files on local storage and 128 GB sd card.
✔ Faster scan of media files on Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox and sd cards.
✔ Revised ‘Structure’ view
✔ Use the zoom in / out gesture in ‘Lookback’ view to see all photos as tiles.