Setting the front-facing sensor for easy access to Proximity Screen Off
Proximity Screen Off is a compact and useful program for turning off the smartphone’s screen using a sensor developed by Shailesh Soliwal for Android platforms. With this program, you can do all the work on the handset with the phone like turning the screen off and on the screen just by shaking your hand or finger in front of the screen.
- Lock the device with finger pointing in the shortest possible time
- Ability to switch auto rotation or deactivate it
- Ability to change the direction of the screen to prevent the lock
- Has home page shortcuts to start or stop the service
- Possibility to manage music for the next, previous or stop playback
- Has a simple and flawless interface with low-flying pilgrimage
Before anything else, Proximity Screen Off features must be equipped with a front camera sensor on your phone. Because all the functions performed on the camera are designed and developed. You can also activate the image rotation mode on the handset, stop or play audio and video file types, rewind and mute music and more. It’s interesting to know that the settings of this app are also very precise designed to be personalized with their high precision. The ability to install apps that are ignored by the app, the battery saving option, home page shortcuts to start or stop the service all have all come together to provide a comprehensive and smart application in the field and provide you with Do not need to have other similar programs.