Play car racing 3 Real Racing Android
One of the most graphic works available in the mobile gaming industry
Revolutionary gameplay with awesome gameplay and superb graphics
A product of the Electronic Arts Supercompany
Normal Edition + Modded Versions
The game data must be downloaded from within the game itself. If the data is provided individually, the post will be updated
Note: In order to run correctly, the game requires powerful hardware (1.5GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, and powerful new generation graphics). Approximately 1.5 GB of internal memory is also required to install the game correctly.
Tip: Please install the Droid Hardware Info software to see if your device has any GPU (GPU) and see the Graphics tab of the Graphics section of the Renderer.
When the name comes from racing and car racing, the Need for Speed series is the first to be found in the minds of anyone! This series of games has been around for nearly three decades as fans of the car and racing series. The Need for Speed series is being developed by American EA or Electronic Arts, which can be considered one of the three largest gaming companies in the world without exaggeration. For the mobile sector, EA has, in addition to covering some versions of Need for Speed, has released another dedicated racing series that is the most authentic version of Real Racing, and especially Real Racing 3 . Join us to introduce this fantastic game.
- Stunning and unimaginative graphics at the limit of the games of the seventh-generation consoles
- Excellent design and up-dating
- Has a very professional and challenging gameplay
- Use realistic gestures and physical rules in making the game
- There are hundreds of car models from companies like Ferrari, Porsche, Chevrolet, Lamborghini, Mercedes-Benz, Bugatti, Audi …
- With Multiplayer, Social Leaderboards, Time Trials, Ghost Challenges, and innovative Time Shifted Multiplayer
- Has a complete and professional setting for adjusting how to control, the amount of game graphics and …
- Has several different views of the game
- Existence of realistic land such as Silverstone, Hockenheimring, Circuit des 24 heures du Mans, Dubai Autodrome
- Race capability in over 2000 racing events including Cup races, Eliminations, Endurance challenges, and Drag Races
- Personalization and tuning and upgrading of cars
- The possibility of car damage
- Professional use for professional driving such as the presence of rear-view mirrors and more.
Real Racing 3 has the style of a tournament and everything is all about! Real Racing 3 has come out after Real Racing 2, and after two years, it has been able to record a strange and amazing 100 million downloads in its name. The game is currently considered to be the most popular Android game. This game is made by the Mint ™ 3 game engine.
To define the game, you just have to talk about the graphics. Without exaggeration, Real Racing 3 has the graphics at the limit of the seventh-generation consoles games. Real Racing 3 is so high that any device can not run on these details. From the graphics and details of the game, we need to point to the perfect lighting and shading and extraordinary sound of this game.
Different models of cars of the day
Real Racing 3 has also come up with the design of car models. The simulation of cars in this game is so great that if you first see this game, you think you are watching the real movie! The game’s naturality does not end there. The professional vulnerability system of this game will surprise you. In the event of a collision with obstacles or other vehicles, and exactly in accordance with the impact, the same part of your vehicle will be damaged in proportion to the amount of pressure and force entered. The nicks and fractures of the body and the cracking of the windshields are very natural and real.
There are also 12 realistic terrain games, including Silverstone, Hockenheimring, Circuit des 24 heures du Mans, Dubai Autodrome, as well as the more realistic and natural of this game. There are different types of racing games like tournaments, timer trials and so on.
Racing racing gameplay 3
If we want to talk about the graphics section of this game, its features will not be counted as soon as possible. After the graphic section, we’ll focus on the gameplay section, which is almost as exciting as the graphics. The Real Racing 3 gameplay is completely based on reality and real-time systems. The movements of the machines and their encounters are realistic, the screeches and overtaking are hard and challenging, and in general it should be said that the gameplay of the game, like the design and graphic simulation section, has almost no drawbacks. Real Racing 3 has been downloaded more than 100 million times in Google Play and is one of the most popular Android games.
Tips you should pay attention to
Note 1: The Real Racing 3 game is due to its high specification and graphics requirements for the needs of powerful mobile phones and tablets with 1.5 GHz quad-core processors, 2 GB of RAM and new generation graphics. The game is also available on weaker devices, but it’s obvious that the ultimate graphics experience of this game is not possible on these devices, and we can see the drop in frames and legs dropping in weaker devices.
Note 2: The full range of processor data is not updated at all times, and there is no specific time for new packages to be released. So keep in mind that full data download should be done through the game itself. If downloading the data from the site, after extracting the compressed file, transfer the com.ea.games.r3_row folder to Android / data on the internal storage.
Tip 1: The amount of data downloaded by the game itself is much less than downloading data from other sites and less volume is consumed on the Internet.
Tip 2: To get the features of the edited versions, you should first start the Beginner Driver School section and then close the game and then open it again after completing this step.
The McLaren 600LT makes its mobile game debut in this incredible update!
• Get the 2017 Pagani Huayra BC in a new special event
• Earn the 2018 Holden Commodore ZB, 2018 Ford Falcon FG X, and the 2018 Nissan Altima in the three Bathurst 1000-themed limited-time series
• Take McLaren’s Shadow Project with the McLaren 600LT in two Time Trial Competitions
• Beat the competition with the improved Online Multiplayer (mode?)
• Celebrate 70 Years of Porsche by earning the 1977 Porsche 936