Root Explorer rootkit file manager
Powerful file manager for rooted phones
Patchy version of the app
Many people rotate your phone. When the phone gets rooted, it gives more access to users. In this case, users can access and use root files that are not normally accessible to them. If you’ve also rooted your phone, we recommend using the Root Explorer application to manage your files.
Features of the Rout Explorer program
- Access to system files
- Select multiple files simultaneously for different operations
- Compress and open Zip files
- View and open RAR files (Compression with RAR format is not possible due to the lack of permission from RARLab)
- Edit text files
- Run Scripts
- Search for files
- Change access to files
- View as list, detail list and icon
- Show hidden files
Root Explorer is an application for managing files inside the phone, which offers great features for users.
With this app on handhelds that have been rooted, you’ll have the ability to manage files thoroughly. The software also supports zip files and allows you to extract compressed files. It is also possible to create zip files from various folders and files on the phone. This software also allows you to perform operations such as copy, paste, transfer, delete and more.
• Improved navigation in the cloud and network tabs, including a progress spinner and more information on connection failures
• Improved responsiveness and a proven spinner for very large local directories that take a while to load
• Enhanced performance for SMB v2
• Fixed some accessibility problems when using large fonts
• Fixed video and music streaming problems in Google Drive
• Recursive search in the network and cloud tabs