The latest version of Runtastic Running PRO Android
One of the concerns of any human being with fitness is that you have repeatedly thought about different solutions for having a beautiful body. Today, we want to introduce a software that can help you maintain your fitness. The Runtastic Running PRO software uses your GPS to measure your sports activities, such as running, walking and cycling. This app examines your progress with the help of measuring parameters such as time, distance, elevation change, speed, calorie consumption, and is at your fingertips to reach your goal.
- Map and track workouts and monitor the progress of your workouts
- See the 3D practice track with all the details
- Your personal diary in exercises
- Coordinate mapping of exercises plus previous sessions
- Various charts like heart rate and heart rate
- Enjoy exercises and avoid monotony with music playback
- Specifying goals
- Different colored paths on the map with changing speed
- Share your sports activities on Google, Facebook and Twitter
- Manually enter exercises
Features of the Runtastic PRO version
- Voice guidance during the workout
- Live tracking and cheats by sharing and receiving messages
- Auto pause: Exercise stops automatically when you do not move
- Create or find different sports paths
- Training instructor and increasing performance by using training
- Heart rate training and analysis
- Determine the speed with regard to calorie intake
- Automatic connection to SmartWatch 2
- No ads
Note: You must log in to use the software once and log in and be able to use it offline later. The use of all software features such as weather conditions and … It is best to use software online. The amount of data consumed by the software is low and you can also use GPRS.
Your feedback counts: We are constantly improving our apps to provide you with the best possible experience.
Love runtastic We’d be delighted if you left a nice review on the Google Play Store for us. Thanks!
Got a question for us? We’ve got an answer at help.runtastic.com!