Very exciting game of SBK16 Official Mobile Game
The most official version of the SBK motorcycle racing games
Excellent graphics with great detail in volume
Fun and challenging gameplay in motorcycle style
Italian studio product Digital Tales Srl
Though, when it comes to racing games, everyone thinks about different car rides, but there are also some very exciting motorcycle games that do not have a lot of car games. The SBK or Superbike World Championship series is recognized as the most prestigious motorcycling championship ever held annually since 1988, in which Grand Prix or MotoGP engines compete with each other. . The Italian studio Digital Tales Srl, as the main owner of the tournament, is the official game maker of the tournament.
- Great graphics and great detail
- Professional and three-dimensional design
- Detailed design of engine models, characters, climate change and …
- Lighting and spectacular shadows
- Very professional gameplay in MotoGP style
- Championship with 13 stages in 4 different countries
- Choosing and purchasing powerful engines from various companies such as Aprilia, Kawasaki, Honda, Ducati, MV Agusta, BMW and Yamaha.
- There are 24 stars and SBK champions like Tom Sykes and Sylvain Guintoli
- Can play in 4 different modes including Championship, Quick Race, Time Attack and Test Ride
- Has different settings to apply the game
- Support for physical game pads
Introducing and reviewing the game SBK16 Official Mobile Game
The SBK16 is the 29th World Championship Motorcycle Race Championship. The tournament, held every year, is recognized as the most prestigious international motocross competition. The Italian studio Digital Tales Srl, as the owner of the tournament, produces and releases the special edition of the competition for the past few years and each year. In late July 2016, the Digital Tales studio released the SBK16 Official Mobile Game with a bit of delay for mobile platforms.
In the SBK16 game, you will enter the World Series SBK and compete with the real stars and heroes to compete in competitions such as Jonathan Rea and other competitors on the Grand Prix motorcycle tracks. Choose your engine from one of the Aprilia, Kawasaki, Honda, Ducati, MV Agusta, BMW, or Yamaha models.
Excellent and realistic game graphics with the professional and challenging gameplay of the SBK16 makes it enjoyable to enjoy this game and experience a lot of excitement. At SBK16, you can travel to 4 different countries (hosts of this course including Germany) and try to win the championship in 13 different stages. The ability to customize the game control system in different modes is also included in the SBK16 so you can enjoy various settings such as the use of mobile gamepads.