Download Powerful Shuttle Music Player Shuttle + Music Player
The latest Ultimate Plus Edition and Full Unlocker
Has a very professional Equalizer
Shuttle + Music Player is one of the best and most powerful Android music players, which, unlike its unpaid features, has been downloaded more than 50,000 times by users of the Google Policeman website and won 4.5 points out of 5 from this website.
- Ability to create a list
- Equalizer support
- Supports portrait and landscape modes
- Different skins
- Supports various widget types
- Ability to mute the music after removing the headset
- Music control feature with headset buttons
- View playlist ready to play in special tape
- Ability to download Album Art automatically
- Ability to control music player from screen saver screen
- Sleep Clock to turn off the program
- Easy browsing of music folders
- Change the music from the Lock Screen
- Make a black list of music
- Search and display text of music
There has always been a problem for users that the default music player does not have many features and, on the other hand, may not support some audio formats. That’s why users typically go to Android apps that offer more features, and can use it to fix all their needs. For those familiar with the music player, they know that this music player is known as one of the best and most powerful music player on Android.
The Shuttle + Music Player has an awesome look that shows the music inside of your phone with an attractive and spectacular look. You can change the way audio files are displayed in Shuttle + Music Player. Just run any of the files you want, just click once on the song you want to play that song.
This program is capable of playing high quality audio files and allows you to listen to files of excellent quality. The ability to adjust the equalizer is also included in the Shuttle + Music Player, so you can adjust the playback equalizer to your taste. The program also has a variety of skins that you can choose from among them. You can get the latest version of Shuttle + Music Player with a direct link from the ApkTops site.
– Reinstated SD card file deletion (Lollipop +)
– Added ability to set, remove, and navigate to a specified home directory when browsing the folder
– When a home directory is specified, the back button will not navigate past that directory
– Fixed an issue where the back button did not work correctly when displaying the folder browser in tabs
– Added ability to batch to remove songs from the queue