Power Explorer Solid Explorer File Manager
Comes with all the supplied plugins
+ Icon Pack to change default icons
Full and full version of the app
Ordinary version + X86 version
One of the most important applications that is always installed on Android phones by default is the file manager (file management) program.Every phone you buy has a program for managing files, which allows you to have full control over the files inside your phone.
- Material design
- Having two separate panels as file manager
- Multiple customization options: icons, colors and skins
- Drag and Drop between panels
- Supports FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB / CIFS clients
- Full ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR support
- The ability to password-protect files on Zip and 7ZIP
- Supports cloud services: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex
- Having a lot more features if you have a mobile phone
- Plugins that give you more access and functionality
- Ability to search and find files in fraction of a second
- Ability to display details of files + details of phone memory
Sometimes the preprogrammed file manager program that is installed on the phone can not cover all of the user’s needs and needs to be replaced due to defects. In such cases, users are moving to other file management programs provided by software development companies looking for a powerful program to manage their files.
If you are also looking for a powerful file manager that allows you to fully manage your Android device files, we recommend that you do not miss the Solid Explorer program at all.
One of the most distinctive features in Solid Explorer is having two panel panels for file management.
This page allows you to easily drag and drop files, so you can easily copy or move files inside the phone. Of course, this page can also be used to have more and more managerial management on the files.
The Solid Explorer file manager allows you to support various compressed files, and you can use it to extract zip files, and also compress your files into zip files, rar , 7zip and more.
It is also possible to support various renowned cloud services such as Dropbox, JDon, Drive, etc. in the Solid Explorer application so that you can directly upload your files to these services. Using Solid Explorer Manager, you can also send files to the server through FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB / CIFS clients.
This file management program has icons packets as well as plugins that can enhance its appearance in addition to its stylish appearance. You can get the latest version of the Solid Explorer file manager with the Icons Pack and plugins from the site.
– fixed status bar coloring issues and empty space on Android 4.4
– updated translations
– fixed image viewer issue when it was unable to swipe left / right
– fixed appearance on 18: 9 screens (Pixel 2 XL, Essential Phone)
– minor bug fixes
– updated translations