SwiftKey Keyboard is one of the best and most well constructed and prettiest keyboards ever made for Android phones.
The keyboard, as you can see in the pictures is a drag type that has the ability to simply move your index finger on the letters and typing. SwiftKey Keyboard Without a doubt the best Android keyboard is the default keyboard if your phone is SwiftKey Keyboard We offer unnoticed. The keyboard has a nice hacked version theme is a different experience for you to bring a keyboard.
Swift keyboard has a feature that distinguishes it from other keyboards:
- Sensitivity and High Performance
- Intelligently recognize the letters you type
- The ability to quickly correct the wrong words,
- Support of all world languages including Farsi
- Very beautiful appearance
- There are two versions for tablets and smartphones
- Skin super cute and suit different tastes
Functionality mode version:
- It has more than 120 paid pre-installed themes
- You need to have languages (including Farsi) on first entry into the software by connecting to the Internet and choose the desired language, the language by downloading a few kilobytes of the application server, the keyboard will be added.
- Different versions for different processors and the Android version 6 and above have been released for should be proportionate to download them to the phone’s processor type.
- X86 version for Intel-powered phones and simulators and ARM64 version for phones such as the Galaxy S 6 and S-7 processor is 64-bit.
Svyyf keyboard mode version 184.108.40.206 with all the money and Premium themes
(More than 140 themes themes money even material Series and Android 5 Lollipop)
The exclusive version with size 170 MB and 32 MB is quite different
No need to sign copies mode and easily installed.
first new diffuser hacked version of SwiftKey
Note: The new version does not need to sign the following tutorial is for informational purposes only.
Sign training programs for Android
Zipsigner your application download and install on your Android phone and open it.
Apk file an application Swiftkey transferred to your Android phone memory and not in the Input address:
Output at the local address that is to be signed file where they choose and at this stage extension Apk file to change the name and then press Select Sign The File.
After a few seconds the signed file by you at the address you have specified visible and is installed: