TeamViewer for Remote Control Virtual Control
With over 50 million downloads from Google Play
This software is a special version of Windows control by Android phone
TeamViewer is one of the best virtualization and remote control software that allows users to communicate between two different devices. By this software, you can control the secondary device using another device on another device that is installed by TeamViewer. TeamViewer for Remote Control The Android version of TeamViewer for Remote Control is the same as the one developed by developers, specially for Android users.
- Ability to transfer and exchange information between the phone and the PC
- Full support for left and right clicks
- Top Security Standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Supports various versions of Windows as well as Mac and Linux support
- Support for Android tablets to install the Android app
- Ability to monitor on PCs
- Ability to chat
- Display system specifications
- File Transfer Management
Tutorial to install the program:
- First, install a program that is specific to the computer (Mac, Windows, or Linux).
- Then install an Android application and display your ID and password on the Windows client and log into the phone and connect to the system.
- Note that you must have your Internet connection to use this application. You can use PocketCloud if you want to use internal networks.
- When installing the PC version, enable the remote control to activate the mouse click on the program automatically.
– Search Function for the Computers & Contacts List for Android
– Support Adaptive Launcher Icons on Android 8+
– Support notification channels
– Minor improvements and fixes