Play audio files via USB on the phone with USB Audio Player
New 100% Crack and App Installation Method
No need for Google Play
USB Audio Player is the powerful software for playing audio files via USB. This software is capable of executing audio files through any device supported by USB.
- Ability to play wav / flac / ogg / mp3 / aiff / aac / m4a / ape / cue files (even 32- and 64-bit files). All audio formats mentioned in this application can be played!
- Use a USB audio DAC with an OTG cable
- Broadcast up to 32-bit / 384kHz by bypassing the Android phone. Note that no other player can play such a quality and is limited to 16-bit and usually 48kHz!
- Support for DSD-over-PCM (dff / .dsf files). This mode is only available for some Android devices.
- Play through folder
- Broadcasting through the network with Samba sharing
- Play without gaps
- Play audio files on the phone via the list. Play the album or create a custom playlist from the list of songs
- Convert Sample rate
- 10 band equalizer with ability to shut them off
- No need to root without the need for any particular kernels
- Ability to control the sound of software and hardware
- Having shuffle and repeat modes
The USB Audio Player software supports the following devices:
• Alo Audio The International
• Audiolab M-Dac
• Audioquest Dragonfly
• Benchmark DAC 1 HDR
• Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100
• Centaur Dacport LX / HiFi M8
• Cypherlabs AlgoRhythm Solo
• DacPort LX
• FiiO E7 / E10 / E17 / E18
• Go Vibe DAC
• HiFimeDIY Saber U2
• HRT Microstreamer
• Ibasso D-Zero / D55 / D6 / D7
• iFi nano iDSD / micro iDAC
• M2TECH hiFace TWO / DAC / Joplin
• Meridian Explorer
• Musical Fidelity V-DAC II
• NAD PP 3i
• NuForce uDAC / Icon HDP
• NwAvguy ODAC
• Intruder DAC
• Stoner Acoustics UD100
How to activate and solve the license problem:
With this crack, you can easily use the latest full version without the need for Google Play. This pit needs a rout.
- Install the app but do not run it.
- Install the program and run it after the run.
- Select the Patch option and wait for the pigeon to go.
* When a single track from a network source was queued, playing a next track would lead to ‘Async in progress’. Solved
* Native DSD was accidentally turned off for FiiO X5 and X7. Solved