The latest version of the Video Player All Format OPlayer
Different apps are being developed and released for the Android operating system. Players are one of the most appealing Android apps that you can easily play multimedia files on your phone.
The All Format Video Player The OPlayer is a versatile player that lets you play audio and video files. There are different players for Android, each of which offers certain capabilities to users. But in the first place, support for more formats will be of interest to users, so that they can fix their needs well. This program can allow you to run a variety of audio and video formats so you can easily open them on your phone. In File Manager, all files will be displayed to you and you can view video and audio files.Read Also..
Features of the Video Player All Format OPlayer
- A very functional tool
- Play video files
- Play music and audio files
- Supports various quality including 4k
- Support for all types of formats such as MKV, MP4, M4V, AVI, MOV, 3GP, FLV, WMV, RMVB, TS
- Official support for DTS and DivX
- Use the hardware accelerator
- Possibility to synchronize subtitles and audio
- Supports subtitle with background
- Ability to quickly share files
- Touch gesture support
- View file management
- And other facilities
As stated above, the Video Player All Format OPlayer is a very functional tool that can easily play audio and video files. This program supports all audio and video formats and can run files of different quality in it. With the hardware accelerator, you can easily play videos of high quality and subtitles and synchronize them. The app also supports touch gestures and you can easily use the program easily.
Screen shot of the game or the program
– Fix a Google Chromecast crash issue.
– the problem that the playback progress can not be remembered.
– garbled characters on some subtitles.
– Solve mosaic issue on some videos.
– Add online subtitle download feature.
– Add equalizer support.
– Playback performance enhancement.
1. Some movie files do not audio issue, turn on Settings – Decoding – FFMPEG Decoding
2. Music stops when the screen is locked, let OPlayer runs in the background on your device’s settings page.